Organisations which have availed of knowledge from our pool include:
- International Entities such as The Commonwealth Secretariat, the erstwhile Commonwealth Association for Corporate Governance, Global Corporate Governance Forum / IFC, SEDF / The World Bank Group, OECD, SADC-DFRC, AfDB, Joint Africa Initiative, UN-DESA, ADB, ICGN – London, Chartered Secretaries International and Eastern Carribbean Forum for CG.
- Select firms such as Ernst & Young – Bahrain, AAJ Holdings – Bahrain, Aitken Spence group – Sri Lanka, GFA-Germany and a few companies in the IT, Manufacturing and Banking Sectors in India.
- The First Principles for Corporate Governance of Public Enterprises ( The Yaga Report - initial version in 1997 and later one 2001) shared at CACG organised meet in Johannesburg 1999 was internationally noted / cited and provided the thought-leadership for the subsequent Guidelines for SOE.
- Built India-wide capacity in Equity-linked schemes (stock options) by conducting 15 work-shops and rendering specific designs for companies.
- The longest program series for Directors of State-owned Enterprises has been designed and facilitated by our Founder continuously since 2005, with nearly 20 programs and participation of about 1000 directors and potential directors.
- Yaga Consulting produced high-impacting reports related to the Insurance Sector; Global Economic Impact of Industrial Disruption and an educational video on Business Ethics that earned an International Award.